Israeli forces storm West Bank amid fierce confrontations
Israeli occupation forces raid numerous West Bank cities, assaulting the Palestinian people amid fierce resistance from the latter who used all the means at their disposal to stop the occupation.
The Israeli occupation forces on Saturday stormed several towns and villages in Nablus, north of the West Bank, leading to large-scale confrontations in the occupied city.
Local sources in the governorate reported that an Israeli military force consisting of several vehicles stormed the town of Beita, chased young Palestinian men, and fired stun and tear gas grenades at them, which led to confrontations.
The same sources said that the occupation forces stormed the villages of Salem and Rojib and withdrew from them in the early hours of dawn, without any arrests being reported.
Violent confrontations also broke out between the youth and the occupation forces in the Jenin governorate in the northern West Bank, which included shooting at the occupation forces and throwing stones at them.
The resistance opened fire at the occupation forces in Burqin, and violent confrontations erupted, during which the Palestinian youths threw homemade explosive devices and Molotov cocktails at the occupation forces, and the resistance also opened fire at the occupation in Marj Ibn Amer.
A similar raid took place on Friday evening in Al-Khalil, when numerous settlers attacked Palestinians and vandalized their homes east of the city.
Local sources said that hundreds of settlers attacked citizens and their homes in the Wadi Al-Hussein area, east of Al-Khalil, under the protection of the Israeli occupation forces.
The occupation forces continue to commit grave crimes against the Palestinian people in the West Bank, which pushes the Palestinians to confrontation and leads to an escalation in the operations carried out by the Palestinians in the occupied territories.
The pace of operations has seen an uptick in the villages and governorates of the West Bank in response to the crimes committed by the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers. Some 22 acts of resistance have taken place over the past 24 hours.
Three shootings, three Molotov cocktail throwings, one physical confrontation, and 15 confrontations involving stone-throwing were recorded over the past 24 hours, local Palestinian media said.
The escalation in the number of operations drew the ire of Israelis, with settlers from the "Binyamin" settlements in the northern West Bank staged Tuesday a protest by driving their cars to protest against the government's constraints on them.
According to Israeli media, the caravan made its way to the location where an operation took place in a gas station "Eili" last week.
Israeli media mentioned that the cars raised placards calling for action to prevent another operation. Additionally, there were signs in the shape of a duck with the words, "We don't want to be sitting ducks."
Israeli media outlets have described the Fida'i operation near the "Eli" settlement in the occupied West Bank last Tuesday as extremely "harsh."
Israeli Channel 13 quoted the occupation emergency services as saying that "the Operation was very harsh, and the injuries were caused by a large number of bullets" which killed and injured several settlers.
The Israeli media outlet also pointed out that the operation was carried out despite the heightened alert and preparedness of Israeli security apparatuses, after their blatant failure in Jenin on June 19.
The channel further quoted the occupation's Police Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir, who visited the site of the operation, saying, "The settlers have turned into ducks on the shooting range," as he added that "it is time to carry out a military operation in the West Bank."
Israeli media outlets confirmed the death of four settlers and the injury of another four as a result of the Fida'i operation in the West Bank. According to Channel 13, the shooter fired a large number of bullets from an M-16 assault rifle at settlers.