Israeli media: 3 settlers dead in shooting operation in Jordan Valley
A shooting operation in the Jordan Valley in which three settlers were killed was dubbed "severe" by the Israeli media.
Israeli media reported that a shooting operation in the Jordan Valley on Friday, resulted in the death of three Israeli settlers.
The director of Al Mayadeen's bureau in occupied Palestine confirmed that "No Israeli soldier had arrived at the scene 20 minutes after the Jordan Valley operation took place." He emphasized that initially, Israeli media reported that the incident was a normal road accident. It was only later that the media reported that there had been an operation and that it had serious implications.
The Israeli media reported that the IOF caught the vehicle allegedly belonging to the person/people who carried out the operation.
Moreover, the IOF's spokesperson announced that the IOF was combing the area of the shooting while the IOF radio announced the imposition of a security cordon on the city of Areeha, as part of the search for those that conducted the operation.
Israeli media also claimed that the Palestinian who had conducted the operation, fired using a silencer at the settlers' vehicle and confirmed that they had been killed, before withdrawing from the scene.
According to a security source quoted by Israeli media, "the gunmen opened fire on the vehicle from very close range."
Israeli media described today's operation as a "severe operation on a very harsh day."
West Bank on fire: Confrontations, shootings at IOF checkpoints
Al Mayadeen's correspondent reported at dawn on Friday a shooting operation at the Huwara checkpoint, south of Nablus.
Our correspondent reported a shooting attack at the Jabaa checkpoint, northeast of Al-Quds. Israeli media said an Israeli occupation soldier was wounded in the shooting, pointing out that the gunmen managed to flee the scene.
Concurrently, a shooting operation targeted the Salem checkpoint, west of Jenin.
Our correspondent confirmed that the occupation forces stormed the town of Al-Ram in search of the gunmen who carried out the shooting. In the same context, a house caught fire during confrontations between Palestinian youths in the town, after being targeted by the occupation bombs.
Al Mayadeen's correspondent pointed out that Palestinians in several neighborhoods in the occupied city of Al-Quds are confronting the incursions of Israeli occupation forces.
Missiles across the border
Earlier, on Thursday, the Israeli occupation's military said 34 rockets were launched from southern Lebanon on occupied Al-Jalil.
The occupation said the Iron Dome intercepted 25 of the projectiles, adding that at least five rockets landed in occupied Palestinian lands.
The Times of Israel highlighted that the attack "may mark the largest number of rockets fired from Lebanon" since the July 2006 war.
This coincided with the Israeli occupation warplanes launching aggression against the Gaza Strip, which was followed by a response of the Palestinian Resistance to the aggression with various missiles.