Resistance in Gaza targets IOF groupings, vehicles, and infantry
The Resistance factions in the Gaza Strip target Israeli occupation forces across the Gaza Strip as the ground invasion continues.
Resistance fighters from al-Qassam Brigades, al-Quds Brigades, and al-Nasser Salah al-Deen Brigades were able to target two Israeli tanks with Tandem and al-Yassin 105 anti-tank RPG, southwest of Gaza City, on Wednesday.
According to reports, al-Qassam targeted an Israeli occupation military tank and bulldozer west of Gaza City with an al-Yassin 105 anti-tank RPG.
Moreover, al-Qassam Brigades announced the targeting of a military excavator accompanied by an infantry force, east of Juhr al-Dik, using anti-tank charges and anti-personnel charges, adding that the Resistance fighters confirmed that members of the force were either killed or wounded.
Al-Qassam said that since Wednesday morning, the Resistance fighters were able to completely or partially destroy 11 IOF vehicles in all areas of the incursion into the Gaza Strip.
Earlier today, al-Qassam Brigades announced the targeting of an Israeli tank, two bulldozers, and a troop carrier, in addition to targeting a gathering of occupation forces in several areas in Gaza.
Additionally, al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad movement, announced the bombardment of IOF groupings penetrating Juhr al-Dik area with a barrage of mortar shells.
The Brigades bombed the military concentrations and groupings in the vicinity of the Engineering Company and infiltrators from the "Netzarim" settlement with Badr 1 rockets, in addition to bombing the military concentrations in the vicinity of al-Azhar University and al-Nour Resort with a rocket salvo.
Hezbollah conducts series of operations, confirms direct hits
The Islamic Resistance in Lebanon - Hezbollah announced multiple operations targeting Israeli-occupied territories in Lebanon and Palestine, carried out in support of "our steadfast Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and in solidarity with their valiant and honorable Resistance."
- At 2:00 pm, the Resistance targeted the Israeli "Ramim" barracks located in the Israeli-occupied Lebanese village of Hounin with rocket artillery. The official statement confirmed direct hits and casualties.
- At 2:10 pm, the Resistance targeted Roueissat al-Alam site in the occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms with appropriate weapons. The official statement confirmed direct hits.
- At 3:25 pm, the Resistance targeted Hadab Yaroun site in the occupied territories with precision-guided missiles, confirming direct hits.
- At 3:35 pm, the Resistance targeted an Israeli vehicle in the Tayhat triangle with precision-guided missiles, also confirming direct hits.
- At 04:10 pm, the Resistance targeted an Israeli occupation infantry force located west and south of Birket Risha with precision-guided missiles, confirming direct hits.
- At 04:20 pm, the Resistance fighters targeted the Israeli "Branit" Barracks with guided missiles, confirming casualties.
- The Resistance also announced targeting Jal al-Deir site using the appropriate weapons and confirmed direct hits.
Meanwhile, the Israeli occupation artillery targeted the outskirts of the towns of Marwahin, al-Bustan, and Yarin in southern Lebanon, according to Al Mayadeen's correspondent.
Artillery shelling also targeted the outskirts of the towns of Tair Harfa, al-Jibbain, Yarin, al-Khiam, Marwahin, and Ayta al-Shaab.