After Nablus massacre; Lions' Den says fighters welcome to join group
The Palestinian Ministry of Health announces that the number of martyrs in the Israeli massacre in Nablus has risen to 11.
The Palestinian Ministry of Health announced on Wednesday that the number of martyrs as a result of the Israeli occupation massacre in Nablus in the occupied West Bank, has risen to 11.
The Ministry said earlier that 102 citizens were injured during the IOF raid, some of whom are in critical condition, and were transferred to Rafidia Governmental Hospital in Nablus
A mass funeral was held in Nablus for ten of the martyrs amid public outrage calling for revenge for those killed by the Israeli occupation forces.
"ما تتركوا البارودة وكملوا الطريق"🇵🇸— قناة الميادين (@AlMayadeenNews) February 22, 2023
مصادر فلسطينية تنشر رسالة للمقاومين الشهيدين حسام اسليم ورفيقه محمد الجنيدي، قبل استشهادهما برصاص قوات الاحتلال الإسرائيلي في #نابلس.#فلسطين pic.twitter.com/AHUxDqRDTs
Palestinian Resistance group the Lions' Den (Areen Al-Ousoud) said in response to the Israeli massacre, "We will respond with a blow to the occupation, and everyone should know that statements of denunciation and condemnation will not fend off the enemy."
The group also announced that the door to partake in Resistance operations along the forces of the Lions' Den groups is open, noting that engaging in battles of honor requires nothing but determination and sincere intention.
During the IOF storming of the city, the Lions' Den called on the Palestinian people and its Resistance to take to the streets and confront the occupation forces in support of their brothers in Nablus.
For his part, the Secretary General of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad movement Ziyad Al-Nakhala affirmed that what happened today in Nablus is a major crime committed by the occupation against the Palestinian people, stressing that it is the duty of the Resistance forces to respond to this crime without hesitation.
فيديو يوثق اللحظات الأولى لدخول عناصر قوات الاحتلال مدينة #نابلس، وهم متنكرون بملابس رجال كبار في السن، وملابس نساء.#فلسطين pic.twitter.com/mnO48Gr5Ts— قناة الميادين (@AlMayadeenNews) February 22, 2023
Heavy confrontations erupted between Palestinian Resistance fighters and Israeli occupation forces on Wednesday morning after the latter stormed Nablus.
The occupation brought in large military reinforcements from the Hawara military checkpoint. Palestinians circulated footage of occupation vehicles storming the eastern market, while many residents were still there.
Following the massacre, the military spokesperson for Al-Qassam Brigades, Abu Obeida said the Resistance in Gaza is watching the Israeli occupation's escalating crimes against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, warning that its patience is running out.
Israeli offensives continue in the northern West Bank for several months now under the pretext of pursuing wanted individuals, with most raids being concentrated on Nablus, Jenin, Beit Lahm, Ramallah, and Al-Khalil.