Al Mayadeen English

  • Ar
  • Es
  • x
Al Mayadeen English

Slogan

  • News
    • Politics
    • Economy
    • Sports
    • Arts&Culture
    • Health
    • Miscellaneous
    • Technology
    • Environment
  • Articles
    • Opinion
    • Analysis
    • Blog
    • Features
  • Videos
    • NewsFeed
    • Video Features
    • Explainers
    • TV
    • Digital Series
  • Infographs
  • In Pictures
  • • LIVE
News
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Sports
  • Arts&Culture
  • Health
  • Miscellaneous
  • Technology
  • Environment
Articles
  • Opinion
  • Analysis
  • Blog
  • Features
Videos
  • NewsFeed
  • Video Features
  • Explainers
  • TV
  • Digital Series
Infographs
In Pictures
  • Africa
  • Asia
  • Asia-Pacific
  • Europe
  • Latin America
  • MENA
  • Palestine
  • US & Canada
BREAKING
Al Mayadeen's correspondent in South Lebanon: Israeli occupation targets bulldozer working to remove rubble of destroyed home in Shebaa.
IRGC sources tell Al Mayadeen that reports of Iranian missile strikes on northern Iraq are false, calling them rumors spread by enemy-linked media.
Trump: Venezuela airspace should be considered 'closed in its entirety'
AFP: Ukraine behind attack on Russian 'shadow fleet' tankers in Black Sea
Sheikh Qassem: We, our allies, the honorable in our nation, our people, and our army will never accept being subservient to the US or 'Israel'
Sheikh Qassem: They must despair, for whatever they do, this people cannot be defeated or broken, and we shall neither fall nor yield
Sheikh Qassem: Threats neither advance nor delay matters, yet the possibility of war or its absence exists because 'Israel' and the US are weighing their options
Sheikh Qassem: All these threats are simply a form of political pressure after a whole year of efforts proved ineffective
Sheikh Qassem: 'Israel's' 'servants' in Lebanon are few, but they cause problems by obstructing the country’s stability, growth, and liberation alongside the US and 'Israel'
Sheikh Qassem: Weapons block 'Israel’s' project, and anyone seeking disarmament plays into 'Israel’s' hands

Hezbollah targets Israeli military sites, confirms direct hits

  • By Al Mayadeen English
  • Source: Al Mayadeen
  • 28 Oct 2023 18:48
  • 1 Shares
2 Min Read

The Islamic Resistance in Lebanon says it used guided missiles and appropriate weapons in the operations.

  • x
  • Hezbollah targets 4 Israeli military sites, confirms direct hits
    Hezbollah Resistance fighters on a dirt bike during a public exercise conducted in front of media outlets in May 2023 (AP)

Hezbollah targeted several Israeli occupation military bases near the Lebanese border using a range of different weapons, the Islamic Resistance said in a statement on Friday.

According to the Resistance's Military Media, the Risha site and al-Jardah point were targeted with artillery and appropriate weapons, resulting in confirmed hits and casualties.

Additionally, Hezbollah launched guided missiles and other appropriate weapons at al-Abbad site, destroying most of its essential technical hardware. Finally, al-Marj outpost was targeted with appropriate weapons while the Lebanese Resistance confirmed direct and precise hits.

Read more: Hezbollah targets several Israeli military bases, releases footage

Footage continues to be released by the Resistance as part of documenting the ongoing operations against the Israeli occupation sites and forces.

An Israeli Merkava tank in "Avivim" military base was targeted by Hezbollah on Friday, and a video of the operation was published later that evening.

بالفيديو: عملية استهداف #المقاومة_الإسلامية لدبابة ميركافا صهيونية في محيط ثكنة أفيفيم بتاريخ 25-10-2023 بالصواريخ الموجهّة وإصابتها بشكل مباشر#طوفان_الأقصى #لبنان #الحدود_اللبنانية_الفلسطينية pic.twitter.com/QmCszgNlYW

— قناة الميادين (@AlMayadeenNews) October 28, 2023

Earlier this week, the British newspaper The Telegraph highlighted that confrontations with Hezbollah at the Lebanese border are complicating the Israeli plan for a ground invasion of Gaza.

This comes after the Israeli occupation army said it expanded the scope of its ground operations to move into Gaza starting Friday evening, as per Israeli army spokesperson Daniel Hagari.

His statement coincided with the Israeli occupation entity completely cutting off internet and telecom services access across the Strip, technically isolating and blocking Gaza from the rest of the world while committing its genocide.

However, Hamas confirmed that the Palestinian Resistance foiled the announced Israeli ground offensive on three fronts, revealing that its fighters lured intruding Israeli forces into several ambushes, leading to casualties among Israeli occupation forces.

In its latest report on Saturday, the Palestinian Health Ministry announced that the number of martyrs in Gaza due to the Israeli aggression has risen to 7,703 so far, including 3,595 children. In a statement, the Ministry added that Zionists committed 53 massacres just yesterday and 825 against families in total since October 7.

  • Palestine
  • Al-Aqsa Flood
  • Israel
  • Hezbollah
  • Lebanon
  • Gaza

Most Read

13 elite Israeli troops were wounded in a confrontations in Beit Jinn, Syria.

13 elite Israeli troops wounded in confrontations in southern Syria

  • West Asia
  • 28 Nov 2025
Hezbollah announces the martyrdom of Haitham al-Tabatabai

Hezbollah announces the martyrdom of commander Haitham Tabatabai

  • West Asia
  • 23 Nov 2025
Hezbollah publishes biography of martyred leader Haitham al-Tabatabai

Hezbollah publishes biography of martyred leader Haitham Tabatabai

  • Politics
  • 23 Nov 2025
Hezbollah releases the names of the four martyred with Tabatabai

Hezbollah releases the names of the 4 martyred alongside Tabatabai

  • West Asia
  • 24 Nov 2025

Coverage

All
In Five

Read Next

All
U.S. F-35 fighter jets fly over José Aponte de la Torre Airport in Ceiba, Puerto Rico, Friday, September 19, 2025. (AP Photo/Alejandro Granadillo)
Politics

Venezuela condemns US 'colonial-style' threat to national airspace

Palestinians walk through the destruction left by the Israeli air and ground offensive in Gaza City, Saturday, Nov. 29, 2025. (AP)
Politics

Gaza death toll exceeds 70,000 as Israeli crimes continue

Ireland removes name of former Israeli president from Dublin park
Europe

Ireland removes name of Ex. Israeli regime president from Dublin park

Gazan brothers Jomaa and Fadi Abu Assi, 8 and 9, in an undated photo (Social media)
Politics

Gaza: Two brothers, aged 8 and 9, killed by 'Israel' on their way home

Al Mayadeen English

Al Mayadeen is an Arab Independent Media Satellite Channel.

All Rights Reserved

  • x
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Authors
Android
iOS