'Israel' must prepare for Iran war without US help: Former advisor
A former Israeli occupation security advisor questions the US commitment to the occupation's security.
Former Israeli occupation security advisor Yaakov Amidror on Thursday considered that war with Iran is increasingly probable, pointing out that "Israel" needs to prepare an attack without the help of the United States.
"We need to prepare for war. It’s possible that we will reach a point where we have to attack Iran even without American assistance," Amidror told Radio 103 FM.
According to the former Israeli advisor, "Iran is more sure of itself. It has managed to sign a number of agreements with Arab states. The world is starting to look different," referring to the agreements signed by Saudi Arabia and the UAE to restore diplomatic ties with Iran.
"With all that, the chances of a [security] deterioration are greater," Amidror considered, questioning the US commitment to the occupation's security.
"America is not the same America in terms of its presence, and the Iranians see that. The US has much greater problems than the Middle East. The world looks at Israel differently," he explained.
Iranian staff: Countdown to 'Israel's" collapse has begun
In a related context, the General Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces stated, on the occasion of Al-Quds Day, that the Israeli occupation today is facing challenges and an unprecedented series of crises.
The General Staff stressed that the countdown to the collapse of the Israeli occupation has begun, and it will not exist in the not-too-distant future.
It added that experience has proven that normalizing relations with the Israeli occupation is a failed step.
Possibility of war currently more likely
Separately on Wednesday, the Walla! NEWS website reported that the Israeli occupation Military Intelligence recently told Israeli political leaders that the possibility of war is currently more likely than restored calm.
The website cited intelligence assessments as saying that escalations are expected to resume at the end of the month of Ramadan, suggesting that the Israeli occupation should avoid launching aggressions against the Gaza Strip, Lebanon, and Syria for the moment.
Al-Quds Day puts the Israeli occupation on high alert: Israeli media
Israeli media also reported on Wednesday that the state of high alert in the occupied city of Al-Quds is still at its peak, despite the decision to prevent illegal Israeli settlers from entering Al-Aqsa Mosque.
The Israeli i24NEWS website said the settlers' incursions into Al-Aqsa compound and its vicinity ended on Tuesday without any exceptional incidents, but the state of high alert in the occupied city of Al-Quds is still at its peak, as thousands of Israeli occupation police officers have been deployed since the eve of the "Jewish Passover" holiday, after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision to ban settlers from entering the compound during the last ten days of Ramadan.
According to the news website, despite Netanyahu's decision, there are still Israeli fears of an escalation of the situation due to the possibility of any event occurring at Al-Aqsa compound and its vicinity similar to the ones that were witnessed earlier.
Last week, Israeli occupation forces stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque numerous times and brutally assaulted worshippers stationed there in order to pave the way for illegal settlers to raid the compound to celebrate the "Jewish Passover" holiday.
The site indicated that the impact of what is happening at Al-Aqsa Mosque compound has affected all Israeli occupation security arenas, from the north to the south, where the state of security alert continues.
It highlighted that the Israeli occupation military and police deployed as many personnel as possible, including "border guards" reserve companies and more Iron Dome security systems in fear of escalations on the northern and southern borders of Palestine.
I24NEWS noted that the Israeli occupation's security services are focused on next week when hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are expected to visit Al-Aqsa Mosque compound at the end of Ramadan to commemorate Al-Quds Day.
In the same context, the Israeli Channel 13 pointed to the continuous warnings against operations, as the Israeli occupation military claimed on Tuesday that it had thwarted attempts of operations and arrested a Palestinian cell in Jenin, which it claimed was planning to carry out an operation in the short term.
Increased cyberattack attempts against Israeli organizations
In the same context, Yossi Yehoshua, a military affairs analyst at Yedioth Ahronoth, revealed that the Israeli occupation is prepared for cyberattacks ahead of Al-Quds Day, noting that last week, the "Israel National Cyber Directorate" warned Israeli organizations against an increase in cyberattacks attempts. Last week, nearly 100 cyberattacks were recorded.
On its part, the Israeli Channel 12 quoted sources in the Israeli occupation police as saying that the intelligence showed an important fear that the confrontations at Al-Aqsa Mosque compound and its vicinity may slide into several other cities.
On Tuesday, Israeli media reported that the decision to ban illegal Israeli settlers from entering Al-Aqsa Mosque until the end of the holy month of Ramadan was based on the recommendation of the Israeli occupation Security Minister Yoav Gallant and with the unanimous consent of the heads of the security services.
The decision was described by Israeli occupation Police Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir as a "grave mistake", saying it would not mitigate the existing tensions and may only lead to an escalation.
IOF on high alert in light of Quds Day security concerns
Israeli media reported on Tuesday that the Israeli occupation's security establishment is on high alert, deploying additional Iron Dome batteries out of fear of impending rocket and drone attacks on the occasion of Al-Quds Day, commemorated on the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan.
The Israeli Channel 12 said that Iron Dome batteries in various illegal Israeli settlements over the weekend, in light of the ongoing tensions all over occupied Palestine and the region, especially due to last week's incidents when the Israeli occupation was bombed from Lebanon, Syria, and Gaza.
The pressure on the Netanyahu government and the Israeli occupation security and military establishments increased after the escalation of Palestinian Resistance operations against the occupation in occupied Al-Quds, the West Bank, and the '48 occupied territories.