Israeli settler seriously wounded after attack in Beit Lahm
Israeli media says a 30-year-old Palestinian was shot dead in a bus near the "Gush Etzion" settlement in Beit Lahm following a stabbing attack.
Israeli media reported Thursday that a settler was seriously wounded in a stabbing attack near the "Gush Etzion" settlement in Beit Lahm in the West Bank, pointing out that the Palestinian who carried out the operation was martyred.
The media said that 30-year-old Palestinian Nedal Juma'a boarded a bus and stabbed a settler with a screwdriver, before being shot dead by another settler.
Local sources: "Photo of the 17-year-old Palestinian teen, Sanad Abu Atiya, who was shot dead by the Israeli occupation forces during a military raid of Jenin camp." pic.twitter.com/5ygD28zgHb— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) March 31, 2022
According to local media, the martyrs that were shot dead by the IOF during the storming of the Jenin camp were identified as 17-year-old Sanad Abu Atiya, and 23-year-old Yazeed Al-Saadi.
Local sources: "Photo of the Palestinian youth, Yazeed al-Saadi, who was shot dead by the Israeli occupation forces during a military raid of Jenin camp." pic.twitter.com/TyTKFg9nlW— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) March 31, 2022
An IOF spokesperson admitted earlier that a soldier was wounded during the storming of the Jenin refugee camp.
For his part, Al-Quds Brigades military spokesperson, Abu Hamza, confirmed placing all fighters on top alert upon Al-Nakhala's announcement.