Jenin stands up to Israeli raid, assaults
The people of Jenin respond to the Israeli occupation forces storming their city amid confrontations.
The people of Jenin responded on early Wednesday to the Israeli occupation forces conducting a raid on their city yet again.
The IOF launched the raid on the West Bank city of Jenin using heavily armed troops and military vehicles against Palestinian civilians in the early morning.
Confrontations went on between the Israeli occupation forces and the people of Jenin for some time, Palestinian media reported.
شاهد | قوات الاحتلال تقتحم مدينة #جنين، قبل قليل. pic.twitter.com/pcauO5wuQY— فلسطين بوست (@plespost) July 21, 2022
Palestinian freedom fighters targeted a convoy of Israeli occupation forces near the settlement of "Itamar" propped up on occupied Palestinian land south of Nablus.
A force of Israeli occupation troops came under fire in the "Itamar" area in Nablus, Israeli media said, claiming the attack did not result in casualties.
The Israeli occupation forces launch weekly if not daily raids on Palestinian cities and villages, which see them assaulting and detaining dozens of civilians right on the doorsteps of their homes.
These constant raids have taken the lives of dozens of Palestinians, injured hundreds, and left hundreds more behind bars.
The act of resistance comes in response to the Israeli occupation's constant violations against Palestinians, which almost never see the Israeli occupation held accountable.
The Israeli occupation forces murdered young Palestinian man Rafiq Riyad Ghannam in Jenin earlier this month. Ghannam died after succumbing to injuries he sustained while the IOF were arresting him in Jabaa, the Palestinian health ministry said.
The Israeli occupation forces opened fire against the young martyr in front of his home in Jabaa. He was then arrested and taken to an undisclosed location amid violent confrontations.