Al Mayadeen English

  • Ar
  • Es
  • x
Al Mayadeen English

Slogan

  • News
    • Politics
    • Economy
    • Sports
    • Arts&Culture
    • Health
    • Miscellaneous
    • Technology
    • Environment
  • Articles
    • Opinion
    • Analysis
    • Blog
    • Features
  • Videos
    • NewsFeed
    • Video Features
    • Explainers
    • TV
    • Digital Series
  • Infographs
  • In Pictures
  • • LIVE
News
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Sports
  • Arts&Culture
  • Health
  • Miscellaneous
  • Technology
  • Environment
Articles
  • Opinion
  • Analysis
  • Blog
  • Features
Videos
  • NewsFeed
  • Video Features
  • Explainers
  • TV
  • Digital Series
Infographs
In Pictures
  • Africa
  • Asia
  • Asia-Pacific
  • Europe
  • Latin America
  • MENA
  • Palestine
  • US & Canada
BREAKING
Al Mayadeen's correspondent in South Lebanon: Israeli occupation targets bulldozer working to remove rubble of destroyed home in Shebaa.
IRGC sources tell Al Mayadeen that reports of Iranian missile strikes on northern Iraq are false, calling them rumors spread by enemy-linked media.
Trump: Venezuela airspace should be considered 'closed in its entirety'
AFP: Ukraine behind attack on Russian 'shadow fleet' tankers in Black Sea
Sheikh Qassem: We, our allies, the honorable in our nation, our people, and our army will never accept being subservient to the US or 'Israel'
Sheikh Qassem: They must despair, for whatever they do, this people cannot be defeated or broken, and we shall neither fall nor yield
Sheikh Qassem: Threats neither advance nor delay matters, yet the possibility of war or its absence exists because 'Israel' and the US are weighing their options
Sheikh Qassem: All these threats are simply a form of political pressure after a whole year of efforts proved ineffective
Sheikh Qassem: 'Israel's' 'servants' in Lebanon are few, but they cause problems by obstructing the country’s stability, growth, and liberation alongside the US and 'Israel'
Sheikh Qassem: Weapons block 'Israel’s' project, and anyone seeking disarmament plays into 'Israel’s' hands

Linking Al-Quds to Gaza happened without rockets: Israeli media

  • By Al Mayadeen Net
  • Source: Al Mayadeen & Israeli Media
  • 20 Apr 2022 23:29
  • 1 Shares
3 Min Read

Israeli media speaks of establishing a relationship between occupied Al-Quds and the Gaza Strip without a single rocket being fired, which it attributed to last year's Seif Al-Quds battle.

  • x
  • Israeli settlers during an attempted flag march in occupied Al-Quds, occupied Palestine, on April 20, 2022
    Israeli settlers during an attempted flag march in occupied Al-Quds, occupied Palestine, on April 20, 2022

Israeli media addressed on Wednesday warnings from the Israeli security apparatuses about the possibility of Gaza, and even possibly the occupied Palestinian interior, becoming an effective part in deterring aggressions in occupied Al-Quds.

"There are warnings about [this matter] from the security apparatuses," Israeli Channel 12 diplomatic correspondent Yaron Avraham said, noting that this was the reason why Prime Minister Naftali Bennett told senior officials in "Israel" behind closed doors that "Ben-Gevir going to Bab Al-Amoud could lead to [Seif Al-Quds] 2, and this was a stark warning made during talks today."

"In addition to that, the security apparatuses voiced concern over terrorist organizations in Gaza - Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas - being forced to respond to this type of incident," Avraham explained.

Citing Israeli security officials, he underlined that the situation deteriorating in occupied Al-Quds would lead the Israeli occupation forces to concentrate their soldiers in Al-Quds and the Old City, which would leave "Israel" exposed in other areas where operations could take place.

"Prime Minister Naftali Bennett acknowledges that the more the security situation deteriorates, the more fragile his coalition is," Israeli media said, noting that the occupied West Bank, Gaza, and the rest of occupied Palestine were linked to the situation in occupied Al-Quds.

While the Israeli government claims that it is preventing the settlers' flag march, Israeli settlers are now gathering for further provocative actions in occupied #AlQuds.#Palestine pic.twitter.com/Bqzhny708f

— Al Mayadeen English (@MayadeenEnglish) April 20, 2022

A year after Seif Al-Quds, Gaza and Al-Quds were linked without a single missile being fired

What happened in occupied Palestine in the past few days, KAN military affairs analyst Roi Sharon saw, was a lesson to "Israel" that Seif Al-Quds was a failure for "Tel Aviv", "because the link between East Al-Quds and Gaza, one must admit, was established a year ago through [Seif Al-Quds Battle]."

He also said the confrontations in occupied Al-Quds were not escalating, though "the situation could change in a minute and a half through an incident" that could take place in Al-Aqsa.

KAN Arab affairs analyst Roi Kais said, "A year after [Seif Al-Quds Battle], the greatest success for Hamas and its allies is linking the situation in Al-Quds and the Gaza Strip."

"In the eyes of Hamas, they are victorious, and they see the flag march not making it to Bab Al-Amoud as an accomplishment," he added.

Hundreds of settlers were trying to storm Bab Al-Amoud in occupied Al-Quds, Al Mayadeen's correspondent reported Wednesday, noting that the Israeli occupation forces were trying to prevent Israeli settlers from progressing toward Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Palestinians had gathered in Bab Al-Amoud to confront the settlers' attempts at storming the area, and the IOF tried to force the young Palestinians gathering there into backing down and withdrawing from the area.

Our correspondent also noted that Israeli media was broadcasting and publishing alerts that a flag march would be harmful to all parties.

"Today's march, as per the organizers, is a response to the Palestinians' resistance to the Israeli attempts to storm Al-Aqsa," Al Mayadeen's correspondent added.

  • Gaza Strip
  • Occupied Palestine
  • Palestine
  • Israel
  • Israeli occupation forces
  • Al-Quds
  • PIJ
  • Al-Aqsa
  • Israeli occupation
  • Hamas
  • Gaza

Most Read

13 elite Israeli troops were wounded in a confrontations in Beit Jinn, Syria.

13 elite Israeli troops wounded in confrontations in southern Syria

  • West Asia
  • 28 Nov 2025
Hezbollah announces the martyrdom of Haitham al-Tabatabai

Hezbollah announces the martyrdom of commander Haitham Tabatabai

  • West Asia
  • 23 Nov 2025
Hezbollah publishes biography of martyred leader Haitham al-Tabatabai

Hezbollah publishes biography of martyred leader Haitham Tabatabai

  • Politics
  • 23 Nov 2025
Hezbollah releases the names of the four martyred with Tabatabai

Hezbollah releases the names of the 4 martyred alongside Tabatabai

  • West Asia
  • 24 Nov 2025

Coverage

All
In Five

Read Next

All
U.S. F-35 fighter jets fly over José Aponte de la Torre Airport in Ceiba, Puerto Rico, Friday, September 19, 2025. (AP Photo/Alejandro Granadillo)
Politics

Venezuela condemns US 'colonial-style' threat to national airspace

Palestinians walk through the destruction left by the Israeli air and ground offensive in Gaza City, Saturday, Nov. 29, 2025. (AP)
Politics

Gaza death toll exceeds 70,000 as Israeli crimes continue

Ireland removes name of former Israeli president from Dublin park
Europe

Ireland removes name of Ex. Israeli regime president from Dublin park

Gazan brothers Jomaa and Fadi Abu Assi, 8 and 9, in an undated photo (Social media)
Politics

Gaza: Two brothers, aged 8 and 9, killed by 'Israel' on their way home

Al Mayadeen English

Al Mayadeen is an Arab Independent Media Satellite Channel.

All Rights Reserved

  • x
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Authors
Android
iOS