Palestinian Resistance delivers rocket salvo on occupied Al-Quds
Israeli media reported that rockets were fired on "Gush Dan, south of Tel Aviv," and the "Beit Shemesh" settlement, acknowledging that the rocket fire on Al-Quds is "unexpected and dramatic".
Al-Quds Brigades declared that the Palestinian Resistance delivered 'concentrated' rocket strike on occupied Al-Quds, "Tel Aviv" and Israeli settlements in response to Israeli occupation forces' assassination of Islamic Jihad military commanders and their ongoing aggression on Gaza.
"We promised and delivered on our promise, there are no red lines," the Al-Quds Brigades affirmed.
Al Mayadeen's correspondent reported that sources in the Palestinian Islamic Jihad said the rocket strike on occupied Al-Quds is a message that everyone should understand.
The Palestinian Resistance will raise the bar of this challenge, and will accept no less than a binding agreement to stop assassinations, our reported added, citing the same sources.
Concurrently, the Palestinian Resistance's rocket fire was directed at Israeli illegal settlements near the Strip, while the Iron Dome tried to intercept them, albeit unsuccessfully.
Rocket fire set off sirens in several Israeli settlements amid reports of fires breaking out.
It is worth noting that the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, currently ongoing for nearly four days straight, has so far claimed the lives of 31 people, including six children and three women, and wounded 93 people, including 32 children and 17 women, the Palestinian Ministry of Health reported.
The Palestinian Resistance responded to the crimes of the Israeli occupation by launching barrages of rockets toward the occupied Palestinian territories, and it continues to do so, the spokesperson for the Palestinian Islamic Jihad movement's military wing, Abu Hamza, said Thursday.
"Assassinating our senior officials and freedom fighters will only bolster our will to fight against the enemy," Abu Hamza underlined during a televised speech.
"The resistance exceeded all of the Zionists' expectations by the nature of its response," Abu Hamza stressed.
'Israel' cuts off talks
Meanwhile, Israeli media reported that rockets were fired on "Gush Dan, south of Tel Aviv, and the Beit Shemesh" settlement, acknowledging that the rocket fire on Al-Quds is "unexpected and dramatic".
Israeli media also reported a direct hit on an illegal settlement unit in "Sderot".
The rocket fire came as the occupation's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was holding a meeting with top security officials in "Tel Aviv" to assess steps after over 10 hours of relative quiet which raised hopes that a truce is gaining stream.
Following the meeting, Israeli media reported that "Israel" has halted ceasefire negotiations.
"Israel" has cut off talks for a ceasefire agreement with Palestinian Resistance after renewed intense rocket fire on Al-Quds, Israeli media affirmed.
Earlier, Israeli media reported that officials in the security and military establishment have informed Netanyahu that efforts may be made to put an end to the operation.
Israeli media reported Friday morning that optimism was growing that a ceasefire could be drawing nearer as Egypt-mediated talks restart.
Al Mayadeen's correspondent reported Thursday night that talks for a truce, mediated by Egypt, had been restarted after previously appearing to have failed, stressing that Egyptian negotiators were optimistic about the prospects for a truce.
Israeli media also revealed that US President Joe Biden's administration officials stressed to "Israel" the need to de-escalate the ongoing situation in Gaza.