Yemen: Riyadh talks come under the guise of peace
The Yemenis have succeeded in foiling all the enemy’s conspiracies since the beginning of the aggression.
The head of the Supreme Political Council in Yemen, Mahdi Al-Mashat, said today, Saturday, that "the Saudis, the Emiratis, and the disloyal Yemeni hypocrites are nothing but executors of the US and British schemes.”
Al-Mashat added that "the ones behind this conspiracy are the Americans and the British taking aim at the Yemeni people," stressing that "the Saudis are the actual executors."
He pointed out that "it is the Yemeni people who foiled all the enemy's plots since the beginning of the aggression until today," stressing that "the practices of the coalition of aggression reflect the reality of this aggression and unravels its true ugly face."
The top Yemeni official maintained that "the level of hatred of the coalition of aggression is evident in its practices and insistence [on inflicting harm], not to mention that it revels in the siege of the Yemeni people at all levels."
“Our people are well aware of who is behind their suffering and who is besieging and assaulting them."
The head of the Supreme Political Council in Yemen stated that "the conspiracy was aimed at first at committing the most heinous crimes and the most severe siege, followed by inciting chaos and mayhem on the internal front." Al-Mashat warned, "We will not stand idly by with the siege taking its toll on our people, and the response to every side involved in it and committing mass killings, whether local or global, is definitely coming."
Al-Mashat considered that "the Riyadh talks come under the guise of peace, but in reality, they entail a greater aggression and a stricter siege," stressing that "the premises of peace are clear for those who want peace... and our people are more than capable of detecting lies and deception."
In the same context, Ansar Allah Movement rejected on Saturday the invitation of the Gulf Cooperation Council for consultations in Riyadh. A member of the Supreme Political Council in Yemen, Muhammad Ali Al-Houthi, said that the Yemeni-Yemeni consultations are being held "as a prelude to dialogue leading to solutions" in Yemen, and "it is not useful to hold them after exploratory dialogues that spanned for years to no avail."
Muhammad Al-Bukhaiti, a member of Ansar Allah's Political Council, has said that the countries of aggression inviting Yemenis to dialogue under their guardianship in Riyadh are only aimed at circumventing any real Yemeni dialogue.
Bakhiti tweeted on Thursday that Ansar Allah previously called for Yemeni-Yemeni dialogue in a neutral country in order to unite the Yemenis to face external challenges that aim to occupy Yemen and carve out a part of its land.
This comes after the Gulf Cooperation Council announced it would host Yemeni talks in Riyadh, but Ansar Allah stressed that the talks should take place in any neutral country not participating in the aggression against Yemen.