Palestinian Resistance renews shelling of Israeli settlements
Israeli media reports that the Palestinian Resistance launched a new salvo of missiles toward the occupied Palestinian territories despite assurances from Egypt.
The Palestinian Resistance has renewed its shelling of occupied Palestinian territories in light of the continued Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, an Al Mayadeen correspondent reported.
The Emergency Alert System (EAS) was activated in occupied Beer Al-Sabe, with Israeli media reporting that Rockets were fired toward the "Gush Dan" area, mainly "Tel Aviv".
Israeli media said that following Netanyahu and Galant's statements, a non-stop fire exchange erupted "on the Gaza border".
"The salvo of rockets launched earlier at Israel goes against the assurances granted by Egypt," Israeli media also reported.
The escalation saw the Resistance in Gaza launching 100 rockets toward the occupied Palestinian territories in under an hour, Israeli media said. "The Israeli army is preparing for a retaliation."
"The recent bombing of Tel Aviv, Beer Al-Sabe, and other cities came to confirm that there is no truce except on the terms of the resistance," sources in the Palestinian Resistance told Al Mayadeen.
Numerous salvoes have been launched from Gaza thus far, with paramount damage being dealt to the illegal Israeli settlements.
Meanwhile, an Israeli UAV fired two missiles toward a residential apartment in Al-Qarara.
"In the event that the enemy does not adhere to the conditions set by the resistance, the range of attacks will increase," sources familiar with the matter added.
The Palestinian Resistance factions launched earlier on Wednesday Operation Avenging the Free against the Israeli occupation in response to the occupation's aggression on the Gaza Strip, the Palestinian Resistance declared through a statement published regarding the matter.
The Palestinian Resistance factions' joint operations room issued a statement regarding the retaliation effort, saying Operation Avenging the Free consisted of launching hundreds of rockets at the military sites of the Israeli occupation forces and illegal Israeli settlements.
This comes after the Israeli occupation launched at Tuesday dawn heinous aggression against the Gaza Strip, targeting civilian homes and several locations, and murdering 21 Palestinians thus far, including women and children.
After the warplanes bombed the blockaded Strip, the Israeli government ordered its settlers in the settlements of the Gaza envelope to go into bomb shelters until further notice.
The Israeli occupation forces said the Israeli Air Force's air raids on Gaza have killed Jihad Ghannam, the chief of the southern command of the PIJ's armed wing, the Al-Quds Brigades, and his wife.
The Israeli occupation's air raids also targeted Islamic Jihad spokesperson Tarek Ezzedine's house. The PIJ official was martyred.
Another martyr was the commander of the northern region of the Islamic Jihad, Commander Khalil Al-Bahtimi.
Earlier today, sources in the Palestinian Resistance confirmed to Al Mayadeen that "the response to the Israeli aggression has just begun."