Two Yemenis killed by Saudi-led coalition airstrikes
The Saudi-led coalition pursues its bloody policy as it launches four airstrikes on Al-Jawf Governorate, north of Yemen.
A group of four Saudi-led coalition raids in Yemen's northern Al-Jawf Governorate on Monday resulted in civilian deaths.
Two women were killed, while one man was injured due to the coalition's raids, which also resulted in the death of a large number of cattle.
Last week, five civilians from one family were killed after the explosion of a landmine left behind by the Saudi-led coalition in the Kilo 16 area in Al-Hudaydah Governorate, western Yemen.
Yesterday, the Yemeni Armed Forces unveiled the figures related to the military confrontations between the Sanaa forces and the Saudi-led coalition during Riyadh and its allies' war on Yemen.
In detail, Yemeni Armed Forces Spokesperson Yahya Saree said Sanaa's forces had conducted 13,208 military operations to counter the aggression, and he underlined that the results of said operations led to many captured military equipment, which was one of the best sources of armament for Yemen and its military industry.
"The missile force now counts 100% on the Yemeni expertise," he said, highlighting that Sanaa also possesses a strategic supply that it is working on enhancing.
"Our reconnaissance operations included the Arab and the Red Sea, the Gulf of Aden, and Bab el-Mandeb," Saree announced, adding that the scope of the Yemeni operations will expand further in the near future.