Sources: Resistance retaliation to occupation will include all arenas
Sources in the Palestinian Resistance tell Al Mayadeen that the Resistance informed mediators it will not allow the occupation to enforce a new reality in Al-Quds.
Sources in the Palestinian Resistance told Al Mayadeen on Wednesday that the Resistance has held talks in the past few days with mediators regarding the occupation's provocations in occupied Al-Quds.
The sources asserted that the Resistance told the mediators it will not remain silent against the occupation's provocations and its attempts to impose new realities in Al-Quds, and will not allow the settlers' revelry on its streets.
The Resistance also stressed that the retaliation against such provocations will include all arenas, including Gaza, noting that all options are on the Resistance's table against the occupation's provocations, including the military option.
According to Al Mayadeen's sources, the Resistance told the mediators that this provocation is an insult to the feelings of Muslims, and will lead to a religious war, stressing that the occupation should return to the pre-2000 status-quo in Al-Aqsa.
On the other hand, the occupation sent a message in reply, saying that it is not making any provocations and that the "Flag March" will happen just as it has over the past few years.
The occupation also said in its message that its police force will not allow numbers in the Flag March to exceed previous years', that it will prevent any provocation against Palestinians as it passes, and that there will be no change to the status quo in the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Furthermore, the sources told Al Mayadeen that the occupation highlighted that the March will pass outside of the Mosque, through the Damascus Gate, telling mediators to ask the Resistance not to fire rockets from Gaza, because this will result in an even bigger retaliation against the Gaza Strip.
Al Mayadeen's correspondent indicated that in a preemptive attempt to contain all possible scenarios next Sunday, the Occupation Police command has canceled all previously approved vacations for all its members. The Israeli occupation's police also confirmed that it will deploy 3,000 personnel in occupied al-Quds, for fear that the "flags march" will lead to confrontations.
Last Sunday, Daoud Shehab, the head of the Islamic Jihad's media office, said, "The Palestinian resistance informed all mediators that the "flags march" scheduled for the 29th of this month was a provocative and aggressive act, and it would be responded to."