Bending the truth: 'Israel' extends Al-Saadi's detention again
For the third time in a row, the Israeli occupation court extends the detention of PIJ official Bassam Al-Saadi.
"Israel's" Shin Bet security service completed the investigation with Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) leader Bassam Al-Saadi, while the Israeli occupation military court extended his detention until next Thursday.
This is the third time the Israeli occupation military court has extended the detention of Al-Saadi.
The freedom of Al-Saadi was among the main clauses of the Egyptian-mediated ceasefire between the PIJ and the Israeli occupation, after 3-day Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, killing dozens of Palestinian civilians and wounding hundreds of others.
The Israeli occupation began on August 5 its aggression on the Gaza Strip, and Al-Quds Brigades announced that Tayseer Al-Jaabari, a military commander in the northern Gaza Strip, had been martyred.
Consequently, Al-Quds Brigades launched an operation in response to the Israeli occupation's aggression on the Gaza Strip by launching salvoes of rockets toward the occupied Palestinian territories.
Al Mayadeen's correspondent reported earlier this month that "the Israeli special force raided the house of PIJ movement official Bassam Al-Saadi in the camp."
Ezz El-Din Al-Saadi, the son of the PIJ official, said the occupation arrested his father and his brother-in-law, noting that his father "was injured during the storming," and he "does not know where they were both taken."
Israeli media said the Israeli forces arrested PIJ official Al-Saadi, who was wounded before being captured, revealing reports about a severe injury he sustained in his abdomen.